Specialized Diverge Pro Carbon – Campagnolo LTD Bike
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge LTD frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence – Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- The more capable your bike, the bigger your rides get, so Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpy. The SWAT door lets you utilize space in the down tube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even our SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient, so get out there. SWAT’s got your back.
- Campagnolo’s Ekar gravel groupset brings the first 1×13 setup to the gravel. With it’s 9-42 cassette, paired with a 38t chainring, you get a huge range with fewer gaps between gears, helping you find the perfect cadence, no matter the terrain. Not only is it one of the lightest 1x groupsets out there, but it has been specifically designed with gravel riding in mind. The hoods and levers were designed for ultimate control, the brakes were purpose-built with more power in mind, and even the drivetrain was built with enhanced durability in-mind. It’s the perfect complement for the ultimate getaway vehicle.
- (Front Wheel) WH-TERRA CL N3W
- (Rear Hub) KCNC KCL04-B-BK,OD 44MM, HEIGHT 8.5MM, THREAD LENGTH 5MM, W/O KCNC LOGO,W/40 N.M & LOCK LASER LOGO
|SWAT||Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system|
|STEM||Future Stem, Pro|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Power Pro|
|TAPE||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|HANDLEBARS||Easton EC70 AX Carbon, 16-degree flare|
|SEATPOST||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|REAR TIRE||Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c|
|INNER TUBES||Presta valve, 48mm|
WHEELS & TIRES
|FRONT TIRE||Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c|
|FRONT WHEEL||Roval Terra CL|
|REAR WHEEL||Roval Terra CL|
|FORK||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12×100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|FRAME||Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 30.8mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Campagnolo Ekar, hydraulic|
|REAR BRAKE||Campagnolo Ekar, hydraulic|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Campagnolo Ekar, hydraulic brake levers, 13s mechanical shifting|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Campagnolo Ekar, 13-speed|
|CASSETTE||Campagnolo Ekar, 13-speed 9-42t|
|CHAIN||Campagnolo Ekar, 13-speed|