Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Bike
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Comp E5 becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface.
- Speed, control and confidence – Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano GRX RX600|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|CHAIN||KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Praxis 68-0201B, 68mm BSA|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
|STEM||Future Stem, Comp|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|FRAME||Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 30.8mm|
|INNER TUBES||Presta valve, 48mm|
WHEELS & TIRES
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c|
|FORK||Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12×100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount|