Specialized Epic Pro Bike
- Offering 100-millimeters of brilliantly efficient BRAIN-controlled travel, the Epic’s FACT 11m carbon frame increases rear-triangle stiffness for peerless power transfer and introduces the most capable handling in an Epic yet, all while shedding weight over the previous-generation Epic.
- The RockShox SID SL BRAIN fork serves up 100-millimeters of brilliantly controlled BRAIN travel while bringing damper adjustments top-side for quick, on-the-fly tweaks.
- SRAM’s Level TLM brakes feature a one-piece monoblock caliper design that not only excels at shedding speed, but weight too.
- The SRAM XO1 Eagle AXS 12-speed rear derailleur not only offers some of the crispest shift around, it also manages to serve up a maximum 500-percent gear range while using a 10-percent shorter cage design to increase ground clearance over its mechanical counterpart.
- Descending from a long World Cup lineage, hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 25-millimeter internal-width hookless rim, and maximize strength, ride quality, and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
|FRAME||FACT 11m Full Carbon, Modern XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel|
|SWAT||SWAT EMT Cage-Mount Tool|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm|
|REAR SHOCK||RockShox-Specialized BRAIN, Rx XC Tune, 5 Position Platform Adjust, Rebound Adjust, Integraded Extension, 265×52.5mm|
|FORK||RockShox SID SL BRAIN, Top-Adjust Brain damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 100mm Travel|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||S-Works Carbon XC Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 760mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Trail Grips|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Power Expert|
|SEATPOST||S-Works FACT carbon, 10mm setback, 30.9mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Level TLM, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Level TLM, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM AXS EAGLE Controller|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|CHAIN||SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||SRAM X1 carbon Eagle, Boost™ 148, DUB, 32t, SM: 170mm, M-XL 175mm|
|CHAINRINGS||SRAM Eagle Alloy, 32T, Direct mount|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X01 Eagle AXS|
|RIMS||Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, Zero bead hook, Tubeless ready, 28h|
|FRONT HUB||DT Swiss 350, 15x110mm spacing, 6-bolt, 28h|
|REAR HUB||DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|FRONT TIRE||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|REAR TIRE||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 60mm valve|
There are no reviews yet.