Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Bike
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™ — When we introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks that you know and love.
|FRAME||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 38.6|
|SWAT||SWAT™ Door integration|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm|
|FORK||FOX FLOAT 34 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel|
|STEM||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp|
|GRIPS||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|SADDLE||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9 (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 170mm, S6: 190mm)|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X01, trigger, 12-speed|
|CHAIN||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|CASSETTE||Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|FRONT HUB||Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Roval DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29×2.3″|
|REAR TIRE||Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29×2.3″|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|